Jim Taber, XP Generational Ministries
- Serves as our Executive Pastor of Generational Ministries.
- Oversees the preschool, children, youth and adult minitries.
- Originally from Laurel, MT.
- Married to Brandi, a ministry assistant at EBC.
- Has adopted 2 sons, Jeremie & Mason, from the DRC. Currently awaiting exit letters to bring them to Montana!
- They have 2 dogs, Hunter & Sage.
- Loves to be outdoors, and is an avid fisherman and duck hunter.
- Attended University of Montana; graduated with a degree in Biblical Studies from Corbin College in Salem, Oregon.
- Has done mission work in Uganda and Brazil.